Yes ! Mum & Dad had 2 additional grandchildren last yr and this yr, we had another family member joining the Chin family. This will add to a total of 10 members in the family. To recap, I had Matt in April and in Sept, 2nd koko has his second daughter- QT .
Dad and mum is now in their mid 60s - the same goes to my in laws. Getting old....I guess that at this age, it will definitely be a blessing to be able to listen to the joys of having little toes running here and there (no doubt it can be a nuisance sometimes) but, I can bet you that the sound of laughter and babies crying, mumbling & giggling is something so precious that it cannot be bought. It brings life to the house !
So, when did Clarissa joined us ? It was exactly on the 11th of Feb 2009 when Clarissa was brought to the 'World of Wonders.' In fact, my eldest sis in law had another bb girl (Adriel )last yr, but 2 hrs after birth, God took her back. It was really disheartening to hear that but I guess God had His reason . May God bless her soul......
So, in summary, now I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew . Alicia -age 7 eldest of them all, Qian Yi - age 5, Daryl (from my in laws) -age 5 followed by my own Pooh Bear- BB Matt - age 1, Qian Thung -8 months and now Clarissa @ 2 months. Welcome BB Clarissa !
BB Clarissa @ 2 months. Big eyes and fair
Pic courtesy of Mike (my eldest koko)

Alicia - the eldest of all- the cheekiest and choosy one
Qian Yi - the dance instructor & actress
Qian Thung - 'Tua lui Bak' & Miss Petite
Picture courtesy of Lee Lein
Daryl Boy - Mischievous & Shy
Matthew Boy - Cheeky, stubborn and playful
Time passes by very fast and now I am an aunt and mother. I just spoke to my hubby today - and he said :-
' Dear, I used to have thoughts on how life would be being a dad and hubby when I was in college ? Was it going to be difficult and stressful ?
I answered
'Well, time will tell, Just be yourself - Life goes on ~It is just a phase in life that all of us has to go thru and when you are in it, you will know what to do ! '
I smiled back at him and I guess he agreed with me. Hitting the big 30 shows that we are no longer in our early 20s rather, it is another new phase for us - a time for us to start a family & it is a beginning of a journey to adulthood.
No comments:
Post a Comment