Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TEMPERAMENTAL + EMO = BB Matt

TeMpeRaMenTaL- as quoted from dictionary.com means

~~excitable, volatile, emotional
OR
~~moody, irritable, or sensitive


Well, I bet all of us are temperamental - the privilege to be moody, emo and sensitive & etc whenever we feel like it - which is NOT good. Take eg, my hubby - being a MAN - he can be quite moody at times. Fine ! maybe due to work. Never mind -'tahan' him for a while. Then, I had BB Matt, which I though is going to have the same temper as me, but 'bapa borek, anak rintik' - the son has his dad's qualities too....sob sob :(:(:(

YES !! My BB (BB Matt) is temperamental and he is easily irritated, excited, sensitive and above all emotional. He likes to be pampered as well. All of the adults at home can't stand him. He can be very adorable and cute at times but when he is nasty, he will show who is in charge - ha! ha! He was pretty difficult to handle btw 3-5 months but lately, he had shown some improvement.

In fact, we met a numerologist a week after I gave birth (a cabbie at Adventist). 'Cerita' as below

C (Cabbie): Bila lahir ?
A&A(Adel & Alex) : 9th of April 2008
C: Oic....I am a numerologist and I studied numbers. Hmm..your bb will have a very bad temper and aggressive also..
A&A : ' state of shock' Oh dear, then like that how ah - uncle ?
C: Aiyer, don't worry, you must provide him with the right guidance and must teach him cos he is stubborn also. Have to force him to 'baca'.....But one thing good, he will be very good towards his parents - very obedient '
A&A : 'sign of relief' Wah, that's is good to hear....like that we will make sure the right guidance would be given....somemore anything else ar uncle ?

Before we can ask further, Mr Cabbie aka numerologist had already dropped us. Shit. Can't ask already. Fine, will do my own research. Anyway, I guess I should not think so much too...if he is difficult to control - then I believe there is a way to do it. At this stage, I would love and will try to give him all that I have and I am sure things will change in accordance to the teachings and guidance that will be given upon him...will end now. Here is a picture depicting Pon & Zi and my EMo kid....

Pon & Zi




EMO kid @ BB Matt




Watch out for my next post - another swimming session with the paternal side.

No comments: