Saturday, May 28, 2011

A new addition to the family

Journal Entry 117

Such a catchy title - aint' it ? Hahahah - well, no no - I am NOT pregnant & there won't be any little Alex or Adel in 9 month's time :). I am actually refering to my little furry kids that we just bought a month ago for Matthew. Er, well for me to be more exact - I am just using Matt as an excuse to persuade my hubby to get a pet :)

Yes - I am OFFICIALLY a pet owner. We initially wanted a dog or perhaps a guinea pig - but forgo the idea after we thought about the cleaning portion. So,the safest and cutest would still be ...the little hamsters. Clean, easy and fun to play with:)

So, off we went to Mr Chew's place (Chew Tean Yeang Aquarium) and went 'hamster shopping'. Got the cage (a very small one) and 2 male hamsters. No breeding ALLOWED. Matt was very excited about the little ones and kept on calling their names. Indeed, they are such adorable creatures - cuddling and running all over :)


Let's meet Yoyo and Boo


No comments: