Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life Goes On

Journal Entry 152


Well, to start off this entry, I happened to chance upon Bing's blog as I was browsing through the winners of last yr's Singapore's Blog Award. Bing won the Best Lifestyle Blog and ever since then, I have been her faithful reader. In fact, she has been nominated again this yr and I wish her the best of luck ! Hope that she wins this time round! 

As I follow her blog's progress, I am pretty impressed with her photography skills and her unique concept on her Project 365 ~  Story of Bing entries. Indeed, she has managed to capture the highlights of each day and in turn, showed us the beauty and simplicity of life in the midst of our busy schedule.

I guess Bing was right and that we should appreciate life more than anything.
Love the idea of inspiring thoughts - So, let's give it a try and put this concept into practice. Well, if life gives us lemons, let's make lemonades out of it.  ~

Here goes Quote #1

 In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on -  Robert Frost



and it is true ~ Just like everyone of us - be it good or bad - life still goes on. 

There will always be a need to have both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow. It is only thru laughter and hardship that we see how wonderful our lives is !


Have fun and faith in whatever you do !

~There is always a better tomorrow and that every second of our lives is worth living~




No comments: