With Matt boy in K1 this yr, he is pretty much at a stage of recognizing alphabets & numbers. Gone were the days of mix and match in school :). Also, with his pencil grip being firmer, he is now able to work on some 'free hand' writing as well as coloring within borders - Well done and keep up the good work , Ah Boi !
Neeways, being a busy working mum- I had to leave Matt's schooling to my dad. As such, the chances of me meeting his teachers were pretty limited :(.So, in order to catch up, Miss Chin has to ensure that she speaks to the principal on a monthly basis on Matt's progress. So far all had been good - this time I see lesser Cs on his report card. The last time I saw it - I almost fainted !
Apart from this, I had even requested to take his books back over the weekend so that I can do some monitoring on his homework....Kiasu mom ! Bought some good kindy 1 books from Tesco as well so that he can practice on his writing. Hahaha, kinda stress for a 4 yr old :).... poor boy with a Tiger mum :)
All in all, he has been progressing pretty well with school and let's hope that he will develop an interest in reading in time to come.
Fingers crossed !
![]() |
| Kindy 1 books from Tesco |
One of his weekly assignments at home
![]() |
| Matt working hard |
![]() |
| All in one Kindy books - alphabets and maths |
![]() |
| Matt's victory sign of completion |
Will share more on his progress by next quarter - tata :) ...Good night peeps !




2 comments:
Good boy, BB Matt! :) Continue reading/writing to make both parents proud
Hahaha...thanks my dear on behalf of BB Matt. Vlookup will always be my reminder if I push him too hard :)
Post a Comment