Journal Entry 162
For me, the answer is both a 'yes' and a 'no'. I am noob when it comes to fashion. The clothes in my cupboard is the same old clothes that I had 6 yrs back - no change whatsoever - hahahaha ! A very lame and boring wardrobe . I am a self-declared mak-cik now - making rounds to the 'pasar' with the 'bakul' & long hair tied up in a 'ba-chang'. Also, I have grown sideways since I had BB Matt - therefore I can't really fit into those body hugging dresses/BB T-shirt anymore.
Well, that said - I still love simplified, creative designs and fashion. Love how Chescada and Nyonya Girl parade themselves with their lovely peplum dress/long dresses/ etc etc and of course, with good pairing and matching accessories.You know me - being a minimalist , I cannot tahan this 'ting ting tang tang' things, therefore I am admiring from afar. Well done girls !
Not to mention, to keep up with the latest trend -we have Pinterest, Pose, top designer blogs and my latest addiction - Flipboard to keep us entertained & updated. Simply love the wonderful photos & articles that has been written and shared all around. Gosh - I love social networking tools !!! Sememang-nya awesome !!
Perhaps I should just dump my auntie look now and just do it !
A major makeover sounds like a plan :):)... stay tune !
3 comments:
Once you start shopping, you can't stop, hahah, terrible habit!
go go Adel with my 101% support, you are indeed good looking with natural beauty face lady :)
Hahaha..thanks ladies - let's hope I can fit thru those skin tight jeans and little black dress...both of you look gorgeous on your multiple outfits :):)
Post a Comment